1. Format the USB disk as FAT32.
2. Unzip the “MstarUpgrade_848.zip” and then copy the .bin file to the USB disk (FAT32) in the root directory.
3. In Android mode, press the Source menu button, then press INPUT 9 9 1 to open the Service Menu.
4. Select "Firmware Update" and press OK.
5. Select "Upgrade Main" and press OK.
6. Select "Confirm" to confirm the upgrade. The system will automatically reboot and start the upgrade. The Poster will automatically restart once it is finished.
- Please DO NOT POWER OFF while the F/W is upgrading. It will damage the main board permanently.
- You will have to re-install your vSignage license.