How to Create Breakout Rooms During the Class
Modified on: Tue, 25 Apr, 2023 at 2:59 PM
Breakout rooms allow teachers to send students out into different rooms for more focused group work and discussions.
1. Click on the "Attendance List" icon on the right sidebar
From here, you can see all your student's statuses.
2. Click the "Breakout" icon on the left side of the window
There are two ways to group up your students:
- Randomly: Students will then be randomly assigned to groups.
- Manually: You can edit these groupings by dragging and dropping the student’s name to a different group.
3. Enter each group to join the discussion
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.