Yes, CDE4302 / CDE4803 / CDE4803-H/CDE 5520 have a clone feature and following is clone SOP setting in the OSD:
CDE4302/4803/4803-H/5502 OSD Clone SOP
1. Plug USB storage on USB port
2. Set the item in OSD menu what parameter you need.
3. Press MENU 1 9 9 9 OK on remote control to entry factory menu
4. In factory menu, select Database backup to save OSD setting
5. Plug out USB storage and read it on PC, you can find the DATABASE.bin file. It is the OSD clone file.
6. And then plug in USB storage to another CDExx10 display
7. Press MENU 1 9 9 9 OK on remote control to entry factory menu
8. In factory menu, select Database clone to restore data to display. After clone finished, the display will reboot.