- Support HDMI Ver. 1.4b
- DVI cable can't exceed 5M, otherwise, a DVI extender is required
- HDMI cable can't exceed 5M, otherwise, a HDMI extender is required
- LAN Cable can't be used to carry video signal directly
- Signal cable for each display should be separated from each other, twists cables together is not allowed
- Device for signal transmission should be ESD protected
- HDMI cable used for Video wall should be certificated by HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc.
What are the requirements or limitation on the using cables of Videowall? Print
Created by: Sidney Tsao
Modified on: Thu, 6 Sep, 2018 at 3:15 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.