If your remote control does not work correctly, please do the following:
- Check the batteries - make sure the polarity of +/- is correct.
- Make sure there are no obstructions in the way of the IR receiver on the device.
- Replace the batteries. Even if lights on the remote control are turning on, weak batteries may still cause the remote control to operate sporadically before completely shutting off.
- Move closer to the projector- distance from monitor may be limited or an obstruction may prevent the receipt of the remote control action. Remove any obstructions and clean the area in front of the receptor.
- The remote is too far from the receiver or at too extreme of an angle.
Move closer to the receiver (within 23 feet) or change the angle (within 30 degrees) to the receiver.
- A fluorescent or other bright light is shining on the receptor on the main unit. Turn off the light or shield the receptor.
- The device has a keylock or lockout feature turned on.
Check the display for a key or lock symbol, then follow the instructions in the device's user manual to turn off the keylock or lockout feature.
- Either the remote or the receptor on the device is not functioning.