To properly access the myViewBoard ecosystem (including companion apps) on your network, request your IT department to open the following ports:
1. Port 443 for TLS, or TCP (encrypted relay) over port 80 and 53 bidirectional (tcp)
2. Port 3478 bidirectional (udp & tcp) for UDP and TCP listening ports
3. Port 5349 bidirectional (udp & tcp) for TLS and DTLS listening ports
4. Port 19302 (udp) for STUN servers (optional but strongly recommended)
5. Ports 49152-65535 (udp) for RTP/sRTP/RTCP bidirectional to facilitate p2p transmission
The WebRTC protocol is actively used in screen sharing. Verify that these ports are open on your network firewall.
To check your connectivity status, visit: https://myviewboard.com/cast2/test/index.html