This issue occurs when “FW_Update_Tool_with_VP2468_M003” installed on Windows 10 Anniversary Update and been fixed in “FW_Update_Tool_with_VP2468_M004”.
Please follow the step by step instruction below to resolve the problem.
When you run the program, the main program window shows up with error message in the bottom of the window.
A Windows error message might also pop up few seconds later.
Please close both program and error message, and follow the steps below to fix the problem.
1. Open File Explorer, navigate to Windows folder and click on the folder.
2. Locate the Search bar at the top right corner of the File Explorer pane.
3. Start typing the file named "rtsupx.sys"
4. Search will start displaying matching items.
5. Please delete the file that found, and click “Continue” button when the system prompts for administrator permission to delete this file.
6. Download “FW_Update_Tool_with_VP2468_M004” or latest version. Run the setup program and follow on screen instruction to install the latest software.