1. Visit the FW download link from ViewSonic's website below:
Next, click “ Downloads” in the top right corner, and then download the update: “M1+ Firmware Update VX.XX”.
2. Upzip the downloaded Update and copy the Firmware, “MstarUpgrade.bin" and "M1+.bin” to a
FAT32 formatted USB drive.
3. Power on the projector.
4. Plug in the USB drive with the new Firmware (from Step 2).
5. The projector will automatically detect the update and a Firmware update confirmation
message will pop up.
6. Click “Confirm”.
7. A progress bar will appear.
8. After reaching 100%, the projector will return to the ViewSonic start up screen for loading again.
9. The whole upgrading process will take around 5~10 mins.
10. After the process is completely finished, the projector will return to the Home page.