To enable Voice Control:
First, ensure the vRemote app is installed and paired.
After installing and pairing the vRemote app:
1. Download the Alexa app from Google Play or the Apple App Store and install it on your mobile device. (Make sure your region supports them)
2. Enable, open, and log in to the application.
3. Select “Skills & Games” at the top-left bar.
4. Search for “ViewSonic” in “All Skills”.
5. Press the “Enable” icon.
6. Sign in with your vRemote app account.
Now you can control your projector by voice.