Troubleshooting Sound Issues below:
- Verify that the audio cable is connected to the AUDIO OUT or LINE OUT output on the Sound Card and plugged into the AUDIO IN or LINE IN of the Projector.
- Verify that the Mute on the projector is not on or the Volume is not turned down.
- Verify that the Mute on the computer is not on or the Volume is not turned down.
- If there is still no audio from the projector's speakers, connect the Audio cable to another audio source like a portable CD player or tape player headphone output. If audio can be heard through the projector's speakers, then there may be an issue with the computers sound card.
- Connect another set of computer speakers (if available) or headphones to the AUDIO OUT or LINE OUT output on the Sound Card. Right click on the speaker in the system tray and check to see if the correct playback device is available and selected. If NO audio can be heard then there is an issue with the sound card or sound card drivers. Verify with the computer's manufacturer for additional assistance.