Please make sure to use “FW_Update_Tool_v1.07”.
Please follow the step by step instructions below to resolve the problem.
When the program is initialized, the error message shown below will appear.
A Windows error message might also pop up few seconds later.
Please close the program and the error messages, then follow the instructions below to resolve the issue.
1. Open the File Explorer application and navigate into the WINDOWS folder.
2. Locate the search bar at the top right corner of the File Explorer pane.
3. Type in "rtsupx.sys" into the search bar.
4. The search will start displaying matching results.
5. Delete the file "rtsupx.sys" file that was found.
6. Click the “Continue” button when the system prompts for administrator permission to delete this file.
7. Download “FW_Update_Tool_v1.07” or the latest version of the update tool. Once downloaded, launch the setup file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
Now, you will have the ability to properly detect the monitor and perform any necessary firmware updates.