Option 1: Download from the ViewSonic Website
- Go to http://www.viewsonic.com/us/downloads_section/
- Enter the Product Name, Product series and model number.
- Select the driver based on the operating system of your computer.
- Once the file downloads, double-click to open and start the installation. If you select Save, double-click on the downloaded file, and the installation process will start.
Note: The downloaded file is a zipped file. If you do not have a program that can unzip the downloaded file, you will need to download or purchase a decompression utility such as Winzip.
- Once you have decompressed (unzipped) the file, double click on it and follow the prompts that appear on your screen. If you see a message from Windows, click on "continue anyway".
- Once the installation is complete, restart the computer. Upon restart your system should automatically detect and select the appropriate monitor driver.
Option 2: Install from the Installation CD
- Insert the ViewSonic Wizard CD that accompanied the monitor into the CD drive. The wizard should start automatically.
- Follow the installation instructions. If you are selecting to do a Custom install, be sure to select the ViewSonic .inf file installation.
- Click on the "Settings" Tab
- Upon restart your system should automatically detect and select the appropriate monitor driver.
If the Wizard does not start automatically:
- Open the "My Computer”, “Computer” or “This PC” icon from the program or from the desktop.
- Locate the drive icon that contains the CD — right click on it and select Explore to view the contents of the CD.
- Open the VS Files folder and then the corresponding operating system folder (7, 8, or 10) to obtain the drivers.