In order to use our myViewBoard Ecosystem, including our companion apps, properly on your network, please contact your IT department and ask them to do the following:
Make sure to open these ports to all the firewall restrictions.
Here are the firewall setting requirements:
- TLS on port 443 or TCP(encrypted relay) over port 80 bidirectional.
- The UDP and TCP listening port requires a 3478 bidirectional
- The STUN servers, a 19302 is optional but strongly recommend
- For UDP, a 49152 - 65535 (RTP/sRTP/RTCP) bidirectional is recommended for p2p transmission
- The TLS and DTLS listening port requires a 5349 bidirectional
- Out-bound MQTT TCP port 8883
WebRTC protocol is actively used in screen sharing. Please make sure these ports are opened on your network firewall settings.