In order to use our myViewBoard Ecosystem, including our companion apps, properly on your network, please contact your IT department and ask them to do the following:
Make sure to open these ports to all the firewall restrictions.
Here are the firewall setting requirements:
1. TLS on port 443 or TCP (encrypted relay) over port 80 and 53 bidirectional.(tcp)
2. The UDP and TCP listening ports require 3478 bidirectional (udp & tcp)
3. The TLS and DTLS listening ports require 5349 bidirectional (udp & tcp)
4. The STUN servers recommend to require port 19302 (udp) (optional but strongly recommended)
5. The UDP recommends to require 49152 - 65535 (udp) RTP/sRTP/RTCP bidirectional to have p2p transmission.
WebRTC protocol is actively used in screen sharing. Please make sure these ports are opened on your network firewall settings.
You can go through your connectivity results at : http://www.netscan.co/demo/