Here’re major steps to set up video wall in portrait position for your reference.
1. Set up monitor ID in OSD menu as 1~4 prior to mounting monitors.
2. Connect IR sensor cable to monitor 1.
3. Connect the PC to monitor 1 with DP cable firstly for easy setup & adjustment afterwards.
4. Mounting monitor 1/2/3/4 in portrait position in sequence as below (P4~P5) (monitor 1 may be mounted prior to step 3 depending on site conditions).
5. Connect monitor 1/2/3/4 in daisy chain with DP cable (P13~P14).
6. Enable Tiling and adjust position in OSD menu. For more details, please refer to the attached user guide (P21~P22).