1. Find your product's model number and visit ViewSonic's website to download the firmware.
2. Save the *.zip file to a local disk.
3. Extract the firmware files to a USB drive.
a. For Gen. 1 units (IFPxx50), extract 'upgrade_510’ folder to the root of your USB drive (FAT32).
b. For Gen. 2 units (IFPxx50-2), extract ‘upgrade_551’ folder to the root of your USB drive (FAT32).
4. Insert the USB drive into the side of your IFP.
a. For Gen. 1 units, insert the USB drive into the USB 2.0 port on the side of the unit next to the HDMI 1 port.
b. For Gen. 2 units, insert the USB drive into the USB 3.0 port.
5. Refer to the below step for system updates via the Power Key.
Power Key Upgrade Procedure:
For both Gen. 1 and Gen. 2 units:
1. Start with the panel powered off, then power on the panel. As soon as the Power Key turns blue, press and hold down the Power Key until it starts to flash red and blue rapidly.
2. The display will upgrade.
3. When finished, the panel will reboot and enter the Android channel. It will take approximately three (3) minutes to complete the upgrade procedure.