If your speakers are not producing sound, check the following:
- The audio-output may be set to mute. Double-click the speaker icon in the task tray to see if the speaker has been muted.
- Check descriptions the audio ports that are being used. Check to see that the audio cable is being routed from the audio OUT port and going to an audio IN port.
- Make sure you are using the preferred playback device. Go to Start > Settings > Control Panel then double-click the Multimedia icon (or Sounds and Multimedia icon).
- Some audio problems are software-related. For additional assistance, contact the vendor of the software that you are using to play audio.
- The functionality of the speakers is affected by the projector’s power saving function. Change your power saving settings to never turn off the projector.