If you are experiencing problems using HDMI input:
- Confirm the HDMI input is selected.
- Plug in the projector first, and then turn on the PC.
- Replace the HDMI cable, sometimes a cable may go bad.
- Try another signal type if available for example: VGA, DVI, DisplayPort.
- Test the projector on a different computer with a HDMI port to make sure that it is not the video card.
- Make sure that the power cable is connected to the back of the projector and that the power button is turned on. Double check power strip if necessary.
- Verify that the computer is turned on and booted up.
- Make sure the video cable supplied with the panel is tightly secured to the video card in the computer and to the back of the projector.
- Change the input selection of the projector.
- Try a different video cable, the video cable may have a problem.
- If available, try another video connection. If your projector has a different signal type, try it to see if a different connection is able to get a signal.
- If your projector is connected to a Laptop or Notebook computer, or this is a secondary display, the video output settings on your operating system may be disabled. Confirm that the display
, , ,