Troubleshooting No Power/No Video Issues:
- Disconnect and securely reconnect the Power Cable. Then retry the Power Switch.
- Try using another Power Cable. Most Computers use a similar power cable.
- Check the power source using another electrical device (like a radio) to make sure the power source is supplying sufficient voltage.
- If the projector is plugged into a power strip or extension cord, try connecting to a dedicated wall outlet.
- If using a remote control, make sure the battery is properly installed.
If the LED is on, but there is no video, use the following links for troubleshooting:
Projector - No Video when using VGA (when connected to a PC)
- Select Input on the COMP1/COMP2 on the Remote and make sure it lists D-SUB on the Screen.
- If using a lap top computer, make sure to toggle the signal to the external display. Use the FN button on lap top keyboard, and the proper Function button at the top of your keyboard with either LCD/CRT/VGA/Projector or a picture of the monitor printed on them – please refer to documentation for laptop computer for details.
- Unplug the Video cable from the projector and the computer and inspect for bent or broken pins on either end. Re-connect and test for Video.
- Make sure the Resolution is set at the native setting and the Refresh Rate is 60 Hz in the lap top or computer display settings.
- Test the projector with another computer or lap top to see if the problem follows other display.
Projector - No Video when using S-Video/Composite/Component Video
- Select Input/Source on the projector or Video on the Remote and make sure it lists either S-Video, Composite, or Component Video on the Screen.
- Unplug and re-plug S-Video, Composite, or Component Video cables and confirm pins are not bent or broken. Re-plug and Test for Video.
- Test the projector with another S-Video, Composite, or Component Video device to see if the problem follows other display.
- Verify the contrast and brightness is not set to zero.
- If there is some other problem with your monitor, please provide a more detailed description below.