Here are a few actions that may help to correct the issue:
- Disconnect and reconnect the audio source.
- Connect the audio source to a different speaker system, such as headphones or a different TV, and verify if the audio source is the cause of the problem.
- Try using a different audio cable to verify that the current one you are using is not faulty.
- Connect a different audio source to the monitor/projector and verify if the problem persists.
- Change the batteries in the remote control.
NOTE: We recommend you only use ViewSonic remote controls for ViewSonic products. We cannot
guarantee that other manufacturers' remotes will work or have full functionality on our products.