Please check below items:
- Is the LED Power indicator on? If so, what color is the LED, check the product user guide to get information on what the color of the LED means.
- Make sure the input cable is securely connected to the display ( input source such as VGA, HDMI, DP), disconnect and reconnect this cable on both ends. If possible, try another cable.
- Connect the projector using a different signal input. Using a different input will help determine if the issue is isolated to a certain video port or input.
- You only have a blank screen, press “Auto Sync” on remote control to cycle through the different inputs.
- Also try pressing “Menu” on the projector to access the On Screen Menu, you can change input from here.
- To access the OSD and scroll to “Advanced settings” to factory reset the projector.
- Disconnect and securely reconnect the Power Cable.
- Try using another Power Cable and also a different power outlet. Most Computers use a similar power cable.
- If using a remote control, make sure the battery is properly installed.
If you are still having issues please email us back for addition support: