1. Download the debug version of vSignage, vSignage Debug Version Download, and install to the Eposter (for example, EP5520T).
2. Download the adb tool from: https://developer.android.com/studio/command-line/adb.html and save it to your laptop - C:\ADB\
3. Put the log, logcat.bat, under the download adb folder . For example, C:\ADB\ logcat.bat
4. Use the command logcat.bat + the IP (192.168.0.203) of the EPoster to get a log file. For the example of DOS command: c:\ADB\logcat 192.168.0.203
5. Then you will get log_202xxxxxxxxx.txt log file.
6. Make sure your laptop and vSignage player (for example EP5520T) are in the same sub-network. You can ping the EP5520T and make sure it is reachable.
7. When you see the “server hasn’t ready…” message or can’t restore the license file, please open windows file manager and double click the logcat.bat.
8. The batch file, logcat.bat, will generate a log_202xxxxxxxxx.txt log file. Please send the log file to your service contact window for analysis.